Nothing interrupts a pleasant evening quite like a mosquito buzzing around your ear. Mosquitoes are certainly annoying, and their bites can be aggravating – but they can also carry West Nile Virus, which makes mosquitoes a more serious health and safety concern.
Mosquitoes are resilient pests that will not only ruin your outdoor experience, but also carry dangerous vector-borne diseases. Our most popular mosquito control treatment is our barrier protection spray program.
We can help reduce the mosquitoes on your property this year. we start by checking the entire area to eliminate standing water that mosquitoes need to breed. we then apply a barrier spray to specific areas in order to repel mosquitoes in the future. Our barrier spray is re-applied a few times through the summer season, and can be applied prior to special events as well.
How it works
- We’ll first first your property to get a sense of your your landscape. After pin pointing the sensitive areas of your site we will develop a treatment plan that will give you and your family maximum protection. After we generate a plan and have your approval, we’ll visit your property and maintain pests up to 4 times during the season.
- This service program will provide your children, yourself and your pets a season long protection.
- Each visit will be spaced approximately 35 – 55 days apart. There is no odor and extremely successful in controlling mosquitoes in your yard.
- Treatment areas may contain; Lawn areas, landscape beds, trees & shrubs, under decks and 20 – 50 feet beyond your property perimeters (if allowed).
- Licensed & Certified technicians to apply treatments.
- The products we use are extremely effective in immediate knockdown of these pests. Depending upon the pressure of mosquitoes multiple treatments may be required.
- Ponds & other standing water bodies may be included in our treatment plan to help eliminate the larvae from maturing into adults.
Don’t take our word for it.
Here are some of our customers that have voiced their opinions about our pest management solutions.